Thursday, June 15, 2006

Letter 22

Hey everyone,
Well, unfortunately I had to leave and go back to being a defender of truth, justice, and the American way. I want to say thanks to everyone for their love and support and if I didn't get to see someone, I hope I will get to see you soon. I never would have guessed how wonderful having a little girl would be, and I only wish I could be there to help with all of the nightly diaper changes over the next 4-5 months, but Amy has already assured me that I will take over all diaper duties upon my return until she feels we are even. : ) Well, I'm currently en route back to Iraq, where I'm sure things are going to be just as much fun as when I left. I will let everyone know what people are thinking about everything going on over there. Well, my time is up, so I have to go. Take care and I will talk with you all soon.
love,
Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home