Thursday, November 17, 2005

Letter 2


Hey everyone,
Just letting you know that I'll be out of the net for a little while, could be a day or it could be ten. I'm leaving tomorrow sometime and I don't know when I'll get to another computer or phone. Here is a picture of Kuwait, it all pretty much looks like that out here, I'm sure the city is much nicer, but all I've seen around here is sand. If you look carefully you can see a white car in the background. That is the Beduins, nomadic people that herd camels and goats. They just wait and pick up brass from the ranges, which saves us the trouble of having to do it. They sat out there all day and waited for us to leave. Should be an interesting year in Iraq though. Hopefully it won't be too interesting, I can deal with that. I'll try to find better things to take pictures of, maybe I'll get lucky and see a tree or something. Keep in touch and I'll write back as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home