Thursday, November 24, 2005

Letter 5

11/22

You would think that I would follow politics a little closer, but I just watch the intel reports and see how they relate to what I'm doing over here. Basically any time I hear Fox or CNN mention Iraq or Baghdad. I don't get to watch the news much here, but whenever I log on I can usually see something about the war or what the President is up to in Iran, China, or North Korea. I'll leave the politics to you and the politicians and I'll take care of things over on this side. I have seen a lot of cool things that we get to use to help us defend against the insurgents, most of it is signal related, so I guess that's why they needed me. I've never seen it before or even heard of it, but the Army usually doesn't make things that the Soldier can't figure out. I have looked at the website and I think it is really cool, I never thought what I said would end up where others could read it. I just wanted to keep everyone informed of how I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home