Thursday, November 24, 2005

Letter 6



Hey everyone,

Well, this is the second Thanksgiving in a row that I've missed with family and friends, luckily I've made a lot of friends here and we all celebrated together. Some of them have missed Thanksgiving and Christmas three times in a row, so I at least have that to be thankful for. The guys here did a really good job of fixing this place up today. There were lots of decorations and what appeared to be bread carved into different animals. The most prominent of which happened to be a stegosaurus. I'm not sure what that has to do with Thanksgiving, but that is what we got. The menu wasn't too bad either: Turkey, roast beef, glazed ham, several varieties of vegetables such as sweet potatos, carrots, green beans, mixed salad, shrimp, a huge selection of desserts, pita bread, and beverages including chai tea. I hope everyone there had/will have a great Thanksgiving (depending on which time zone you are in and when you get this email). ; Thanks for supporting me and the rest of the troops out here.

love,

Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home