Sunday, December 25, 2005

Letter 15

12/24/05

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and let you all know that I am doing good. I received several boxes and cards and I want to thank everyone for sending them. There isn't a lot of Christmas lights outside, due to the light discipline, but inside the buildings, everyone is celebrating the Christmas spirit. I was surprised to find out that many Iraqis celebrate Christmas as well, not to the same extent that we do, but several of the traditions are still there. I am now living in a room with only one other person which is very nice. There is also the possibility that we will get our own individual rooms after one of the units here leaves. I hope everyone is doing well and I wish you all a Merry Christmas, keep me up to date with what is going on over there, and thanks again for all the presents and pictures.
Love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home