Thursday, December 01, 2005

Letter 11

12/1/05


I've been receiving a lot of emails about what I want for Christmas, so I thought I would try to answer everyone in one big email. Since the two things that I want are highly unlikely, a plane ticket home, or Amy shipped over in a box, I will have to settle for something else. I really don't need much and I haven't given it a lot of thought about what I want. I can use phone cards if anyone happens to have some lying around or if not, www.aafes.com has a good deal on phone cards as compared to Wal-Mart, but I'm not picky. I don't have a permanent place to live yet, so it is hard to tell what I need. Of course I could always use normal daily living items for personal hygiene or stuff to make me feel at home, like pictures. I should be getting my own room when I get back from Mosul in about three weeks, or about the same amount of time as it takes mail to get here, so feel free to send me anything you want. I'm not asking for anything more than a Christmas card and a picture and I'll be happy, I would rather everyone focus their attention on Amy and the baby and get stuff that we can use when the baby is born. Most of you have kids, or are one (Jeff), so you know much better than I as to what we will need for the baby. Don't worry about me, I have a PX over here that I can shop at, just help Amy out and I'll have a merry Christmas. Thanks for all of your support we truly apprecia te it.
love,
Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home