Thursday, January 19, 2006

Reply to comment.

1/19/06
Well, I'm not sure what you are trying to say. That may be the most rambling comment I have ever had. Do I understand you correctly? Are you actually telling me that I have no right to bitch? Remember what this country stands for. The troops are fighting for MY right to Bitch.

I will comment on your remarks in order.
1. I am not sure where 2,3,4 went but 1. Do I claim my Vietnam Veteran? I am not sure what that means but as I said in the original note, I served during the Vietnam era. No combat. So? What does that prove? Nothing.

I really don't think that because your father had problems you have any additional rights to muzzle me. What the protesters did to the returning vets was despicable. It is one of the reasons those same people now end every complaint about the war with "but I support the troops".

As most normal people, I do not wish for Jane's demise. I would really like it if she would just shut up.

Writing to the President or to Congress is an option. I chose to write about my issues here. If you don't like it, go bye-bye.

I am a product of the 60's and you can't wait for me to die? You feel the same about your parents? What about G W Bush? What about all the other products of the 60's? By the way, you have no idea if I am a product of the 60's. Since I was in the Military in the mid 60's, does that count? Does someone have to have been a hippy to qualify as a product of the 60's? If so, I guess I am not. Then again, some parts of the 60's were pretty good.

Oh yes, my Love Children that I couldn't raise. What the hell do you know about my family? I wish you Gen X kids would get involved in politics instead of spending your life whining about poor, poor pitiful You... If you want social security, you should have raised a stink and supported the president's plan for private funds. No. You guys gave us politically correct speech and Bill Clinton. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have not posted my last comment or reply. Did I strike a nerve, make ya think, or leave you unable to reply? Come on Harry, I know you can do it.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home