Saturday, January 19, 2008

I was asked about the hint of impropriety in Arkansas for Mike Huckabee. Some of the things I have heard are from http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/11/13/huckabee/. I wouldn't base my opinion on Salon but it is like some talk show hosts say, don't believe it unless you verify it for other sources or if it fits with what you already know. I am still checking. In some instances, the actions in question can be observed as either good or bad. Unfortunately, I just don't know.

I don't have independent sources except for unsubstantiated stories. I think that he mainly seems to be willing to say whatever he needs to for election--possibly no more than other politicians but I just don't trust him.

I have a great deal of admiration for anyone that can lose 110 pounds but that does not make him presidential. I don't know that there were improprieties but the suspicion is there.

I know he supported in-state tuition for illegal aliens and I know he supported drivers licenses for them as well. He seems to want to be an isolationist internationally and I think that is a serious error. I think in general he is a serious populists. Not a man that inspires me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home