Thursday, February 02, 2006

Letter 17

2/1/06 Hey Everybody, How is everyone? I'm good, well, I'm cold and tired right now, with a mild cold, but other than that I'm good. I'm staying positive and I'm excited that Amy is going to have a little girl. We've been working on names when I'm not running around here doing some crazy missions. The Iraqis have conducted a couple of big operations and of course we don't find out about it until the last minute, which means we have to jump through a bunch of hoops in order to get them cleared to conduct whatever type of mission they are doing. We basically act as a liason between them and the U.S. forces, but enough about that. So, if you didn't know, we are expecting a little girl and I know Amy is really excited to have someone to go shopping for and shopping with. She already has me wrapped around her little finger. I'm always thinking about her and things to get for her. The weather has been cold with some rain, no snow though. We may be moving again. They are talking about moving us back to the building we originally moved out of. At least they are also talking about moving us into single rooms, all of us this time. We'll see what happens. Amy got my computer fixed so I hope to be able to send more emails and I'll also send more pictures. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm always thinking about you and I hope that you all are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home