Friday, March 03, 2006

Letter 19



Hello again,I told you that I would write more often and I owe you all some pics so here I am sending out a couple of pictures. These are pictures I have taken while at Camp Victory / Liberty. Its basically a couple of camps seperated by a bridge. These guys have it made. Most of them never leave the FOB and have no idea what is outside the gate, not that there is much out there. The camp is only 15 minutes away from Falcon and half of them have no idea where Falcon is and then there are those who only fly to Falcon if they have business there. Must be nice. But enough complaining about that. There are several palaces at Victory and several lakes that are supposed to be fully stocked with fish such as bass and trout. The Kurds said that Saddam did two things right, create a road network and stock the lakes with fish. Anyway, I'm finally getting around to sending these out, I took them a little while ago, but I haven't been able to get them downloaded until now. So I hope that you all enjoy. As for me, I'm doing fine, I've been busy with paperwork and admin stuff for the last couple of days, which is good, I prefer that to all of the excitement that is going on outside. Things may calm down here soon, at least that is what everyone is hoping for. Amy is doing good, she needs to be more careful when she's walking, but her and the baby are both doing very well. For those who don't know we are having a little girl who is due on June 14th. I'm currently scheduled for leave during that time, which will be good if the baby cooperates. We are pretty close to deciding on a name too, but I'm not going to say anything yet. I've got several more pics that I need to send out so expect a few more emails later this week, depending on how busy the team is. Take care,love and miss ya,

Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home